Leave the city behind for an unforgettable 2 night Murray River Escape Cruise. With just 8 couples aboard there is plenty of room to find your own space experiencing the river. Whether you’re cozying up in your individually air-conditioned cabin, taking a morning walk, relaxing with a drink from the Saloon Bar or sitting around the roaring riverside campfire, you will love the River!
COVID Cancellations - Last Minute Cabins
Save 25% - 6th August - Promo Code 2N25
- New Deluxe cabins with private ensuites
- The Emmylou Suite for an added touch of luxury and space
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Guided Walking Tour of Perricoota Station
- Regionally inspired Chef prepared meals
- After dinner riverside campfire
- See and hear local native Australian Wildlife
- All day cruising with historical commentary
- Book with Confidence – 12-month future cruise credit if you cancel due to ill health up to 14 days pre-cruise
- COVID-19 safety precautions are in place aboard PS Emmylou for our guests.
Deposit & Car Parking
- Deposit $400pp with full payment due 90 days from cruise date
- Undercover Secure Car Parking $25 per night
If you are arriving by car with reserved car parking, please meet our crew 1 hour prior to departure at our Car Parking Station located at 19-29 Cornelia Creek Road Echuca. Check-in will be completed by our crew with luggage and passengers transferred to PS Emmylou for departure.
- Complimentary selected Wine & Beer with Dinner service
- Complimentary transfer to/from local Hotels & Echuca Train Station, transfers from Melbourne and Bendigo can be arranged
- Onboard Accommodation
- Chef prepared breakfast lunch & dinners
- Morning & afternoon teas
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the boat
- Espresso Coffee, Tea , Soft Drink & Bottled Water
- All Gratuities
Departing Echuca and steaming downriver, enjoy afternoon tea with freshly made scones served with jam & cream and your choice of tea or coffee. Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the river or take the opportunity to chat with the Engineer and Skipper in the wheelhouse about the rich history of the river and PS Emmylou.
As the sun starts to set it’s time for ‘Happy Hour’ in the saloon before sitting down to a welcome dinner. Listen to the river birds evening chorus, watch for kangaroos, wombats, egrets, and many other species of birds as the stars begin to appear.
Tonight, we moor at the famous Perricoota Station. Rich in history, the property was first settled by James Maiden in 1843, and famous for starring in the TV miniseries “All the River Run” where PS Emmylou was renamed PS Providence.
Tonight is movie night with a special presentation of “Riverboats Remembered”, a fabulous historical presentation featuring archival footage of the paddle steamers and communities of the Murray River from the early 1900s through to the mid-1970s.
Early rises and keen photographers are sure to see the morning mist rolling along the river. After breakfast join the Skipper for a walk past the buildings and vast gardens of Perricoota Station to the impressive homestead and learn about the rich history of the property which was once the area’s largest sheep farm and fruit orchard.
We then embark on a full day cruising the mighty Murray River towards Layfield Lane. You are welcome to join the Skipper in the Wheelhouse to learn how to steer Emmylou along the winding river. Later you can learn how the 1906 Steam Engine works with an informative chat from our Engineer, followed by a delicious lunch prepared by your chef.
Tonight, it is time to dress up a little and enjoy a traditional 3-course dinner with all the trimmings complete with complimentary wines and beers. After dinner, you are then welcome to join your fellow passengers around the roaring campfire to watch the stars appear in the stunning night sky before retiring for the evening.