Our cruises are synonymous with relaxation. Whether it’s lazing on Emmylou’s oiled timber deck, reading a book on your comfy bed, taking a morning riverside stroll or warming yourself around the roaring riverside campfire, this cruise will have you unwinding in no time.
Cruise From $1040pp
- Guided walking tour of Perricoota Station
- After dinner, riverside campfire
- Ample time to absorb the gorgeous surrounding and watch and listen to the local Australian wildlife
- All day cruising with historical commentary
Deposit & Car Parking
- A deposit of $400pp is required to secure the booking, with full payment due 90 days from cruise date.
- Undercover secure car parking available for cars and small vans for $25 per night (please contact us directly to arrange)
If you are arriving by car with reserved car parking, please meet our crew 1 hour prior to departure at our Car Parking Station located at 19-29 Cornelia Creek Road Echuca. Check-in will be completed by our crew with luggage and passengers transferred to PS Emmylou for departure.
- Luxury cabin with private ensuite
- Air-conditioned cabins
- All onboard meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon tea
- Regionally-inspired meals prepared by onboard chef
- Complimentary selected wine & beer with dinner service
- Espresso coffee, tea, soft drink & bottled water
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the boat
- Book with Confidence policy
- COVID-19 Cruise Well policy
- Complimentary transfer to/from local hotels & Echuca Train Station, transfers from Melbourne and Bendigo can be arranged
- All gratuities
Cabin Prices - 2 People
As you depart Echuca and steam downstream, enjoy an afternoon Devonshire tea, take in the sights and sounds of the river and get to know your fellow cruisers. There’s ample time to chat with the skipper in the wheelhouse to learn about PS Emmylou, her river history or simply relax in your private cabin. When the sun begins to set, this marks the start of ‘Happy Hour’. Enjoy a drink in the saloon before a chef-prepared welcome dinner. Listen to the river birds’ evening chorus and watch for kangaroos, wombats and many species of birds as the stars begin to appear. The first night aboard PS Emmylou is a movie night with a special presentation of Riverboats Remembered, a fabulous historical presentation featuring archival footage of the paddle steamers and communities of the Murray River from the early 1900s through to the mid-1970s. Tonight, we moor at the famous Perricoota Station
For early risers and keen photographers, the morning mist rolling along the river is a sight not to be missed. After a hearty breakfast, the skipper will invite you to walk along the immaculate gardens of Perricoota Station to the impressive homestead and learn about the property’s history, which was once the area’s largest sheep farm and fruit orchard.
The rest of the day is spent cruising the Murray River towards Layfield Lane, enjoying a freshly prepared lunch as we steam along. If you didn’t get a chance to join the skipper in the wheelhouse yesterday, today you can learn how to steer Emmylou along the smooth river and chat to our engineer about the paddle steamer’s 1906 steam engine.
Tonight, it’s time to dress up a little and enjoy a traditional three-course dinner with all the trimmings. Your skipper will prepare a roaring campfire on the riverbank where you can join fellow passengers to watch the stunning night sky and roast marshmallows before retiring for the evening.