Regionally Inspired Dining
Inspired by Australia’s heartland, our menus take full advantage of our region’s diverse bounty of fresh, local ingredients to fashion authentic dishes.
Your Chef takes great care in ensuring all guest’s dietary requirements are catered for whilst our onboard staff will charm you with traditional Australian country hospitality and attentive service.
Typical days cruising starts with a delightful range of continental choices, including fresh fruit, cereals, and pastries or a full English breakfast. Your Chef can also cook your favorite omelett or combination to order. Tea, coffee, and a range of juices are always included with breakfast.
You will enjoy delicious morning and afternoon teas, lunches that range from riverside picnics following onshore tours to hot lunches.
Dinner is the highlight of the day with multi-course 3 to 5-course gourmet dinners served with a choice of regionally inspired main meals always offered. On 3, 4 & 6-night cruises you will experience our signature Riverside Grand Dining under the stars, a special experience as your chef and crew serve you a delicious gourmet Australian BBQ. After dinner relax at the riverside campfire with your fellow passengers toasting a marshmallow. All meals are included in your fares (as are beer & wine with dinner service from April 1st 2021).
Choose to sit with fellow passengers or with your partner, the choice is yours on all PS Emmylou cruises.
A wide variety of drinks, including wine, beer, cocktails, aperitifs and soft drinks, are available from the bar. We are proud to support our fine local wineries including Victoria’s leading family-owned winery, Brown Brothers.
Dining aboard Emmylou
- Tantalising multi course lunch and dinners
- Bountiful continental and full breakfast options
- Traditional morning and afternoon teas
- Vegetarian and gluten-free menu options
- Fabulous choice of local and Australian wines and beverages
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner service from 1st April 2021
- Free seat dining
- Seasonal alfresco or saloon dining with idyllic river views
- Grand riverside dining under the stars on all 3, 4 & 6 night cruises