Regionally Inspired Dining
Murray River Produce
Our onboard dining experience is inspired by the Murray River’s heartland and the diverse produce it offers. Our chef creates hearty meals with a contemporary twist, using locally sourced ingredients from Murray River Produce.
Start your day with a range of continental choices, including delicious pastries, cereals, and fresh fruit, or opt for a traditional full English breakfast. Our chef will take care of morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea, leaving you free to enjoy the day’s activities. Depending on the cruising itinerary, lunch may be a hot meal or a gourmet picnic on the riverbank. In the evenings, indulge in our chef’s three to five-course dinners.
A classic Australian BBQ under the southern stars is an essential part of any Murray River experience. Watch the sunset from the banks of the river, while enjoying the sounds of the Murray’s native birdlife. On our three, four, and six-night cruises, you can experience this Australian tradition, complete with toasting marshmallows for supper.
At Emmylou, we do not allocate meal seating. You can sit with fellow passengers and swap stories over a meal or enjoy a quiet dinner with your partner on the deck. Our bar offers a wide variety of drinks, including wine, beer, aperitifs, and soft drinks. We are proud to support our local wineries, so be sure to sample some of the region’s finest wines.
Dining aboard Emmylou
- Tantalising lunch and dinners
- Bountiful continental and full breakfast options
- Traditional morning and afternoon teas
- Vegetarian and gluten-free menu options
- Fabulous choice of local and Australian wines and beverages
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner service
- Free seat dining
- Seasonal alfresco or saloon dining with idyllic river views
- Riverside BBQ dining under the stars