After departing from the Port of Echuca you have time for a relaxing drink from the bar or a visit to the wheelhouse to see the Skipper as the sun starts to set over the river. Listen to the river birds evening chorus, watch for kangaroos, wombats, egrets and many other species of birds as the stars begin to appear while you enjoy your chef prepared multi course dinner. PS Emmylou powerful floodlights then light the banks of the river as nocturnal wildlife begin to appear.
1 Night Murray River Experience Cruise
Your overnight cruise aboard PS Emmylou includes a five-course dinner prepared by your onboard Chef as the sun begins to set over the Murray River. In the morning, you can enjoy a bush walk before tucking into a fully cooked or continental breakfast with fresh juices and barista made coffee, the choice is yours. The cruise departs Port of Echuca, Riverboat Dock, Echuca on Saturday at 6.30 pm and returns to Echuca on Sunday at 9.30 am.
1 night cruises will not longer operate from 1st April 2021
- Chef prepared 5-course dinner at Redgums on Emmylou
- Brand New Deluxe Air Conditioned Cabins with private ensuites
- The Emmylou Suite for an added touch of luxury and space
- After dinner riverside campfire (subject to weather conditions)
- Fully cooked or continental breakfast
- Enjoy fresh seasonal local produce
- Sample a variety of locally produced wines
- See and hear the native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small groups ensure personal service
- Step back in time on this heritage tour with expert Skipper commentary
- Complimentary transfer to/from local Hotels & Echuca Train Station, transfers from Melbourne and Bendigo can be arranged
- Onboard Accommodation
- Chef prepared dinner & Breakfast
- Espresso Coffee, Tea & Bottled Water
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the boat
Deposit & Car Parking
- Deposit $400pp with full payment due 90 days from cruise date
- Undercover Secure Car Parking $25 per night
After steaming upstream Emmylou turns to continue cruising downstream back under the Echuca/Moama Bridge where we pass the imposing Echuca Wharf lit up for the evening and other Paddlesteamers moored after their day on the river. Emmylou continues to cruise downriver with her powerful lamps lighting up the riverbanks as the local wildlife settles for the evening before pulling into our mooring for the evening at Layfield Lane. Here we set up a campfire (subject to weather) under the stars where you can enjoy a good yarn with your fellow passengers. Relax with a beverage from the bar or roast marshmallows before retiring for the evening at your leisure.