Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 Vaccination – All Passengers
All guests cruising aboard PS Emmylou must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) and show satisfactory proof of vaccination to our crew at the time of boarding. This policy also applies to all Murray River Paddlesteamers Crew.
For the avoidance of doubt fully vaccinated means a minimum of 2 approved vaccinations and displaying your Green Covid-19 Certificate to our crew at boarding. Booster shots are preferred however not mandatory to cruise aboard PS Emmylou.
For the safety and wellbeing of all guests and crew, if a guest records a high temperature and tests positive to COVID-19 whilst cruising with us, they will be required to isolate in their cabin before being disembarked for a PCI test. This will include any other person traveling in the same cabin.
No refunds or future cruise credits will be offered for guests not being able to complete their cruise aboard PS Emmylou.
Guests who have a current medical exemption from receiving an ATAGI-approved COVID-19 vaccine (specifying the nature of the exemption and the basis on which it applies), must show the endorsed medical exemption to the crew at the time of boarding.
Book with Confidence – COVID-19 Policy
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we understand that even with all the planning in the world, you may not be able to make your booked cruise.
Effective from 7th April for new bookings and 7th May 2022 for existing bookings we are updating our Book with Confidence Policy to ensure all our guests are able to cruise with us or can obtain a refund.
Your Cruise Cannot Depart
- If the cruise you are booked on cannot operate due to government-imposed restrictions guests will be offered a future Cruise Credit for 100% of funds paid, valid for 12 months from the original departure date. Guests can use this credit to book any future cruise or cabin. Refunds will not be offered and any extension beyond 12 months will be at management’s discretion. Full payment for the original cruise cost must be made as per terms and conditions detailed below.
- Cruise Credit for 100% of the original fare paid.
- Any price difference for a change of cruise or cabin is payable and due 90 days prior to the new cruise departure.
- Discounted Off-Peak Cruises remain discounted if moved to similar Off-Peak Months – June/July/August.
- New cruise departure date must be prior to 12 months from the original cruise date.
- Full payment of original cruise cost must be paid as per terms and conditions, i.e 90 days prior to cruise date.
You test positive for COVID-19 prior to your cruise
- The week before your cruise we recommend guests self isolate and avoid high-risk settings where possible.
- If you cannot cruise due to contracting COVID-19 within 7 days of departure a future cruise credit or refund will not be offered. We ask that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes coverage for this event. The following companies offer very good policies covering this event.
- NIB Travel Insurance – Guests must choose their International Comprehensive Policy
- Fastcover Travel Insurance
- Cover.More Travel Insurance