Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 Vaccination – All Passengers
In line with government advice, from Friday 22 October 2021 and until further notice, all staff and guests aged 16+ must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption to enter our ticket office or cruise with us. Please ensure you have your digital certificate loaded to the Services Victoria App or is in your smartphone wallet. If you have an exemption please provide it at the time of booking via email to [email protected]
If you have an existing booking and choose not to be fully vaccinated you may cancel your cruise with a refund issued as per our terms and conditions.
Book with Confidence – COVID-19 Policy
- Cruise Credit for 100% of the original fare paid.
- No price increase for rebooking until 1st April 2022
- Any price difference for a change of cruise or cabin is due 90 days prior to new cruise.
- Discounted Off-Peak Cruises can only move to similar Off-Peak Months – June/July/August
- New cruise departure date must be prior to 18 months from the original cruise date
- No Booking Fees are payable
- Full payment of original cruise cost must be paid as per terms and conditions, ie 90 days prior to cruise date
- All requests for changes must be made in writing a minimum of 14 days prior to your cruise date by emailing us at [email protected]
To be read in conjunction with the Passenger Cruise Agreement Terms & Conditions
Additional Terms - Special October 2021 Koondrook Cruises
- Cruise is open to Regional Victorians and NSW Border Bubble Residents.
- $800 deposit with final payment due 7 days prior to departure upon cruise confirmation.
- Cruise departure is subject to minimum cabin sales being achieved.
- Cruise is subject to river height remaining high.
- Full refund or 100% credit if cruise cannot depart for any reason stated above.
- Passengers must have had a minimum of one COVID-19 vaccination at the time of departure.
- If cruises cannot depart due to COVID related restrictions our COVID Policy applies, see above.