Terms & Conditions
Book with Confidence – Updated 13th January 2021
We know travel plans may be affected in the future so we are making changes to our Book with Confidence Policy. Effective from today should any of the events below affect you we will provide a 100% future cruise credit valid for 18 months from your departure date.
1. Should you or your traveling partner not be able to travel due to your home address being in lockdown and classified as a RED Zone for the purpose of travel into Victoria 14 days prior to your cruise date.
2. Should you or your traveling partner test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of your cruise departure date.
Booking Policy – COVID-19
- Cruise Credit for 100% of the original fare paid.
- Original price guaranteed, no price increase for rebooking until 1st April 2022
- Any price difference for a change of cruise or cabin is due 90 days prior to new cruise.
- Discounted Off Peak Cruises can only move to similar Off Peak Months – June/July/August
- New cruise departure date must be prior to 18 months from original cruise date
- No Booking Fees are payable
- Full payment of original cruise cost must be paid as per terms and conditions, ie 90 days prior cruise date
- All requests for changes must be made in writing a minimum of 14 days prior to your cruise date by emailing us at [email protected]
To be read in conjunction with the Passenger Cruise Agreement Terms & Conditions