Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - PS Emmylou Cruises
PS Emmylou Cruise Terms & Conditions: Summary Only – Please download and read our terms and conditions in full
Welcome aboard PS Emmylou! Please take a few moments to read through the following terms and conditions that apply to your booking.
Booking and Payment:
- All bookings must be made through our website, via email or over the phone.
- A deposit of $400 per person is required at the time of your booking which is non refundable.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
- If your booking is made within 90 days of departure, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- All cancellations must be made in writing and received by us.
- If cancellation occurs more than 91 days prior to departure, Loss of Deposit.
- If cancellation occurs between 90 and 61 days prior to departure, 50% of the Gross Fare will be lost.
- If cancellation occurs within 60 days of departure, 100% of the Gross Fare will be lost
Changes to Itinerary:
- We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary due to weather conditions, operational requirements, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- If we need to cancel a cruise, we will provide a full refund of the fare paid or offer an alternative cruise.
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses or losses incurred as a result of itinerary changes or cancellations.
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they have the correct documentation for travel.
- Passengers must behave responsibly and follow the instructions of the crew.
- Passengers must not bring any illegal substances or dangerous items onboard the vessel.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is deemed to be a risk to the safety and comfort of other passengers and crew.
Limitation of Liability:
- We are not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings or injury to passengers, except where such loss or injury is caused by our negligence.
- We are not liable for any losses or expenses incurred as a result of delays or cancellations, except where such delays or cancellations are caused by our negligence.
- Our liability is limited to the amount paid for the cruise.
By making a booking with us, you agree to these terms and conditions. We look forward to welcoming you aboard PS Emmylou!