Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 Booking Policy
If at any time cruises cannot operate due to government-imposed sailing restrictions guests will be offered a future Cruise Credit for 100% of any funds paid, valid for 18 months from the original departure date. Guests can use this credit to book any future cruise or cabin. Refunds will not be offered and any extension beyond 18 months will be at managements discretion.
- 100% of the original fare paid.
- Original price price guaranteed, no price increase for rebooking until December 2021
- Any price difference for a change of cruise or cabin due 60 days prior to new cruise.
- New cruise departure date must be prior to 18 months from original cruise date
- No Booking Fees are payable
- Should you wish to change your cruise date please email us 14 days prior to your departure at email@example.com
To be read in conjunction with the Passenger Cruise Agreement Terms & Conditions
Book with Confidence Policy
Book a river cruise between now and 30th September for departures before 30th June 2021 and you’re free to postpone your cruise up to 14 days before departure without incurring any cancellation fees. You’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit for the full value of the amount paid which can be put towards any future cruise fare, and it is valid for 18 months from the date of issue.