Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 Vaccination – All Passengers
In line with government advice, and until further notice, all staff and guests aged 16+ must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption to enter our ticket office or cruise with us. Please ensure you have your digital certificate loaded to the Services Victoria App or is in your smartphone wallet. If you have an exemption please provide it at the time of booking via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note at this time, it is mandatory that guests wear masks whilst travelling aboard PS Emmylou and on our coaches when not eating or drinking. This is a temporary measure only until further notified.
If you have an existing booking and choose not to be fully vaccinated you may cancel your cruise with a refund issued as per our terms and conditions.
Book with Confidence – COVID-19 Policy
- Cruise Credit for 100% of the original fare paid.
- Any price difference for a change of cruise or cabin is payable and due 90 days prior to the new cruise departure.
- Discounted Off-Peak Cruises remain discounted if moved to similar Off-Peak Months – June/July/August.
- New cruise departure date must be prior to 12 months from the original cruise date.
- Full payment of original cruise cost must be paid as per terms and conditions, ie 90 days prior to cruise date.
- All requests for changes must be made in writing a minimum of 7 days prior to your cruise date by emailing us at email@example.com
To be read in conjunction with the Passenger Cruise Agreement Terms & Conditions.
*You must show proof that you are not able to travel due to enforced isolation directed by a State Health Department.